What It Really Means To Be A Chirstain
To say you are a Christian is like saying your Christ like. Being a Christian we should be holy. We should want to be holy. To be holy you need to be holy on the inside and out. That's dressing holy looking different from the world and having clean thoughts. To be a Christian we need be compassionate toward others. Jesus was very compassionate. He was nice to everybody. Even when it made him look bad. He hanged with harlots and people who had leprosy. So, even if it might not look good to go talk to someone nobody likes and is the reject of our school we need to cause thats what Jesus would do. Remember what Bro. Matt Mattics said get the people that nobody wants and you will get the people that everybody wants. To be a Christian we need to be separate from this world. I know that is hard sometimes but we still need to be separate. Because, people notice when your different. When everybody is going to go see a certain movie and they invite you they say I'm so excited about seeing this movie. I have a great idea let's go together. Even though it's hard say I'm sorry I don't go to the theaters. Same goes for parties, and so on. People notice and it gives us a great opportunity to witness if we expect to save the world we have to be separate from the world we can't be the world. To be a Christian we need to have a close relationship with God. We need to pray with God everyday. I'm not talking about just praying before we eat. Bro. Magun preached a message on 4\ 21\04 he preached on "You Are As Close To God As You Want To Be." That is so true so many times we pray God I want to be closer to you. That is good but to be closer to God that
is up to us. To be a Christian we need to be bold and radical for God. We can't make a difference in this world being to scared to witness to people. We need to be more than pew warmers . If you can't do nothing but clean the church and witness you are being more than a pew warmer and doing a work for God. We have to start somewhere. Come on guys let's stand up and be true Christians. We can do it. Let's SHAKE OUR WORLD!!!
To say you are a Christian is like saying your Christ like. Being a Christian we should be holy. We should want to be holy. To be holy you need to be holy on the inside and out. That's dressing holy looking different from the world and having clean thoughts. To be a Christian we need be compassionate toward others. Jesus was very compassionate. He was nice to everybody. Even when it made him look bad. He hanged with harlots and people who had leprosy. So, even if it might not look good to go talk to someone nobody likes and is the reject of our school we need to cause thats what Jesus would do. Remember what Bro. Matt Mattics said get the people that nobody wants and you will get the people that everybody wants. To be a Christian we need to be separate from this world. I know that is hard sometimes but we still need to be separate. Because, people notice when your different. When everybody is going to go see a certain movie and they invite you they say I'm so excited about seeing this movie. I have a great idea let's go together. Even though it's hard say I'm sorry I don't go to the theaters. Same goes for parties, and so on. People notice and it gives us a great opportunity to witness if we expect to save the world we have to be separate from the world we can't be the world. To be a Christian we need to have a close relationship with God. We need to pray with God everyday. I'm not talking about just praying before we eat. Bro. Magun preached a message on 4\ 21\04 he preached on "You Are As Close To God As You Want To Be." That is so true so many times we pray God I want to be closer to you. That is good but to be closer to God that
is up to us. To be a Christian we need to be bold and radical for God. We can't make a difference in this world being to scared to witness to people. We need to be more than pew warmers . If you can't do nothing but clean the church and witness you are being more than a pew warmer and doing a work for God. We have to start somewhere. Come on guys let's stand up and be true Christians. We can do it. Let's SHAKE OUR WORLD!!!

3 Comments:
Amen Amanda! I agree wholeheartedly! It's about time to see another Christian who is passionate for biblical living toward Christ, and upset over lukewarm Christianiy! Thanks for the breath of fresh-air and sharing your personal convictions. Christians should sharpen each other like 'iron sharpens iron'. And it seems your heart is to stir up the waters. Stir big Amanda! I thank God for you...
Jonathan,
check out my blog:
http://dtfdisciples.blogspot.com/
By
Gracie Chambers, at 10:22 AM
Amanda, I found your blog from your comment on Stacy's. Very good. . . God has His hand on your life. Let your life unfold and don't force the doors to open. . .
God Bless,
PH
By
Philip Harrelson, at 10:43 PM
Hey Amanda,
I enjoyed reading it and plan on reading the others when I have time. I agree we can just sit around on our rears. I have a thing about that on my blog.Its not very good(my opinion). I just wrote what was on my mind.I know I'll get something out of reading your blog.Keep It Up!!! Mine is www.pentecostalofdothan.blogspot.com. Love Ya
GOD BLESS,
Daniel
By
Unknown, at 6:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home