Storms
Everybody has a dream a vision for their lives.
god has his own dream his on vision for our lives.
well, I don't know about you but I want what God has planed for my life and in order to do that we all have to endure a storm. God also test us to see if we can be a product that God can use. We have all been in storms and I feel like I'm in one now! I know I'm not the only one, your probaly in one now to. On 2/15/04 my paster Br. Harrolson preached a message on a Sunday night called " They Came from a Storm" He preached from the book of acts 27:43-44. I will never forget that message ! He talked about how bad the storm was and how Paul had been fasting and praying and they came close to an Island a place where 2 seas met.
commander told them to jump out and swim to shore if you can't swim then grab some broken ship pieces and float on them to shore. If you are in a storm and the wind is blowing really hard and the waves are getting higher and higher and you don't feel that you can make it anymore remember this God didn't put you threw anything that you can't do! Don't give up, If you don't have the strength to move your arms or legs anymore grab some broken ship pieces. God is there with you, He Has never left you just call out his name and he will help you.
He will give you enough strength to make it. God has a plan for your life your going to make it!!!!!
So if your in a storm or the next one that you go threw you can make it!!! Threw that storm God is making something out of you that he can use!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home